I'm getting the above response when is trying to set update to
Hi @Prakash Paliwal
Does the issue link type exist in your instance.
View al issue links type available in you instance via url: https://<instance_name>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewLinkTypes!default.jspa
Also if you want to set an issue link via API you can only set or remove, issue links can't be updated.
Thanks, @Marc -Devoteam- ,
I found the corresponding key word in the link you provided,
I was creating Jira bug via API and wanted to link corresponding tests and the user story to that, I was able to link user stories but was not sure about the keyword for the Tests.
Also do we have any resources that can provide me with the info on what different fields can be set in request body.
Hi @Prakash Paliwal -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please look here to learn about the create issue, supported fields:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-post
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.