Hi all,I'd like to know how can I add the field "Due Date" customer request view.In theory, if I understood right, it should be among of the fields that we can add.
Hi @ITDept ,
Do I understand correctly that you want to add the "Due Date" in this customer issue list in the portal ?
You can do this as follows:
Best regards,
Kris
Follow steps which @Kris Dewachter described above. I attach the screenshot which can help you to find this configuration:
Hi all,thank you so much, it worked.I don't know why but I created our Ticketing portal with my personal working account that has admin right but I was using our general IT (ITDept) account to set the fields.Is there a way to promote the general account I'm using (ITDept) as admin?
Hey on this topic is it possible to add other fields here like SLA's if yes where do we add this?
Hi @Phil Mw ,
In the portal, you can only display the fields that Atlassian provides. SLA is not one of them. It's also not possible to display custom fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.