Hi,
I on a free JIRA software version. I would like to check what is the time period for free version and what is the time period for Standard version..
Regards,
Siva
Hello @Siva Vemula Welcome to the community.
As per the atlassian documentation:
If I am active as mentioned in the link you shared either by login, checking dashboards it will keep extending the time of free trail or after 120days I should pay for it. This is what its showing on screen. 7 days left .
For a Standard Plan the trial period is 14 days. If you wish to continue the plan you should pay as per the Jira Pricing. Or instead you can revert back to free plan where you can use it for as long as you want to. Just make sure to not be inactive for 120days.
Thank you this helps. One question, how many users I can have on Free plan which I can use for 120days or more, if I am active. is it only 10users in Free plan> What if I have more team members and want to continue of free plan?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.