I am using a personal Atlassian account (free version). I am using it for my personal career planning. I have two published pages with my personal career plans, and I have not shared the pages with anyone.
My question is, who can view those pages?
Hi @Athoy Nilima
Welcome to the community.
On a free plan you are not able to expose you information anonymous to the outside world.
More information on permission on the free tie can be found here.
My point is I do not want my page to be visible to others at all. I am using Jira and confluence for my personal career management. It is only for me. The only user at my confluence team is me.
It by default isn't if you are the only user in your Jira and Confluence
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.