Hi community.
I wanted to create a rule that triggers on the first day every month but creates different issued based on the current month of execution.
Example:
- January: Issue A, Issue B, Issue C
- February: Issue C
- March: Issue A, Issue C
- April: Issue B, Issue C
I don't want to create a scheduled rule for every month to have it consider which specific issues should be created right now.
I wanted to build a rule, that triggers every month but checks which month is right now and based on that creates these different issues in my list.
The way I wanted to implement it more specificly was:
- Scheduled trigger
- Create lookup table (table name: irregularIssues):
- Key: Month | Value: Issue A§Issue B§Issue C
- Advanced Branching for each:
- Smart value: {{irregularIssues.get(insert_current_month_here).split("§")}}
- Variable name: irregularIssuesName
- Then: Create issue
- Summary: {{irregularIssuesName}}
So how can I implement a check for the current month that isn't included in any custom fields?
Or is there an easier way I'm just missing?
Thanks a lot!