Hi all,
I need to add a transition screen where the user is able to set the time spent and the time remaining. I do not why but the time spent does not show. I have set a simplified scenario to make some tests but I have not been able to succeed.
1.- I have created a new window with only the time tracking field.

2.- I am using the default flow adding my screen to the default flow
3.- I have configured the project to use Original Time Estimate and time tracking using Remaining Estimate and Time Spent

4.- I can see the estimation fields in the issue window and can log time spent.
5.- I am in the admin group and I have also added myself in all the project roles for the test
When the transition screen appears only the original estimate and Remaining Estimate is shown.

Do you know what I am missing? Any hints? Thanks
Lluis