where can I find the Jira version that I am currently using?
I need the screen where shows the Jira software version
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
For Server/DC, Help -> About will give you the version.
For Cloud, there is a short answer - you're using "latest"
Cloud services are upgraded every few weeks (the usual number you will hear is 6 weeks, but it's often fewer than that).
Why do you think you need the current version? (I'm being nosy here, I'd like to know why you're asking, as it doesn't affect how you are using it, or any apps you have added)
Hi @Maira Franzin ~ try the Help (?) icon in the upper right and select About Jira. If you are on the Continuous Release Track though (https://admin.atlassian.com/ > Products > Release tracks), you should be on the "latest" version like @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- indicates.
Hey Nic! Thanks for your answer
I need a print screen showing the current version for audit purposes.
Do you know where can I find this screen?
@Maira Franzin If you have any application links (like with Confluence) you can see it in the Confluence App Links....
Hey Laurie! thanks for your answer.
I tried to find but it seems I don't have Release Tracks screen available. I am site admin but forsome reason I can't see this screen
I'm afraid your "audit" purposes are a waste of time if you are on Cloud. The version can, and will, change every 5-8 weeks, more frequently if there is a security issue.
Your auditors are essentially wasting their time and your money. To put it in the most simple terms - "you have subscribed to a service". How that is run, upgraded, improved and versioned is irrelevant, all your auditors need to know is "we use Atlassian Cloud"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.