I am still new to using JSM and trying to learn all the different automation emails that I can send. I currently have a reminder email that will go out to users when the status of their issue has been in the "Waiting on Customer" status for more than 24 hours. This gets send every 24 hours until the issue reaches 5 days and then the ticket will automatically close if it is still in the "Waiting on Customer" status. Here is what I would like to do if at all possible.
I would like the first reminder email to be sent twice. Then one more reminder stating that the ticket is going to be closed if you don't take action. Then have it close on the 5th day.
Example: Issue goes into "waiting on customer" on Monday. Tuesday comes and it is still in that status, so a reminder email goes out, the same thing on Wednesday. On Thursday, I would like a final notice email to go out that says it will be closed if you don't take action. Then on Friday, the ticket closes automatically due to no activity.
Like I said, I have the first part figured out and the auto close email works just fine. Do I need to create a different automation rule for the other email to go out or can I include it in the first email rule and if so, what would the conditions be?