Our team-managed project has a list of issues that are created monthly. As we work through them, eventually we receive a payment from manufacturers. We want to record these payments in Jira using an CSV upload.
I've created a new issue type that when imported via the CSV, links to an existing issue (Epic) and updates a custom field within the Epic.
I've been successful if I do a smaller amount of payments to upload, but the automation doesn't work completely when a larger amount of issues are uploaded. I've been testing uploading larger and larger number of rows, and interestingly enough, came across one test that had half of the issues link properly to the epics and updated the custom field, while the other half uploaded and link properly, but did not update the custom field on the epic.
This is my CSV file, where the first 3 issues highlighted in blue did not update the fields in the Epic:

This is the audit log of the automation. I've expanded one of each type of automation: one that was successful and one where "no actions were performed":

This is an epic that shows the linked issues and updated the Payment Amount custom field:


This one shows that it was linked successfully to the epic but the Payment Amount field was NOT updated:

Clicking on the imported issue the Payment Amount was uploaded successfully:
