This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Printing issue cards
Ask your question here...
Could you explain what you mean by "new version of page"? All the printing can do is take the current version, so I'm not understanding the question.
Hi Nic
Thanks for your answer. My question is when you export page or space into PDF or HTML it should appear version of the document that we can assure that this is the new version of Doc been printed.
e.g Page has three version,V 1 ,V 2 and V 3 so I want the version number to be appeared on the print outs. Is that possible?
Even if I want to print previous and current version of document how would I be able to recognise which is the latest version of the documents unless I read the while document?
I look forward to your answer.
Thanks
The easiest way to do that would be to place a page-information macro on the page. There's quite a lot more information you can extract from that too, like the modfied date, author and so-on.
However, that is an add-on (free) at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.pageinfo/server/overview
You could duplicate it with a user macro if you want to avoid installing the add-on.
I suspect you could also bury that sort of thing in a theme or one of the more clever "print to pdf" add-ons.
Thanks for answer. I tried to download add-on from the link you have provided. I have followed the Installation guidance given in Installation part on the page. Page Information for confluence is not in the market place.
I am using Atlassian Confluence and Confluence plugins (version 5.7.3)
Is there anything else that I can download to make it work?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.