How do I customize my backlog view with labels? That is instead of extending the other line it should be on one line with other labels
Hi @BebeJ Recipe
You can follow below steps for labels in backlog view
Hope it helps
Thanks
No, I meant how to do I string the view. That is how to do i enable the label to be on the same line with other labels instead of it extending below?
That is not possible with the built-in features of Jira Cloud.
And...there are many open suggestions to improve this view, such as:
You may watch/vote for those to see progress, or if they do not match what you meant please create a new suggestion. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
I want to see the contributor details in backlog dashboard view. How can I add that ? Reference image attached
Hi @Pandeeswaran Subburaj -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
First, this is an older thread and I recommend creating a new question rather than adding to it. That will ensure the maximum number of people see it to offer suggestions. When needed, you could add a link back to the earlier thread for context.
Back to your question...short answer: what you asked is not possible.
You are using a team-managed project (which is visible at the lower-left of the image), and only the fields shown are available. Please see the linked suggestions I already provided, and you may watch / vote for them to see progress.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.