Hi All,
I am attempting to create a number of new objects via the import function under an existing object type on JSM cloud. However when I attempt the import, I am given the following error message:
150 error(s) found in source data
- Error: At least one value must be set. [Object (Label: 1, Id: Unknown)].
- Error: At least one value must be set. [Object (Label: 2, Id: Unknown)].
This continues for the other 148 entries.
The data import sets a couple of fields, with "Name" being the identifier and label. Id is not a field configured in the object attributes or source data, so I assume it is the system field ID (which is the numerical part of the key generated when a new item is created)
I have automation set up to rename the objects based on the key post creation, hence the non-descriptive label. This import in this exact configuration worked ~ 1 week ago, so I am not sure what changed.
Any tips I can try would be appreciated!
Thank you,
Ryan