When the card transtion for next Status, a would Like a Percentual of progress . Ex. 20% of KickOff , 40% of Developement...
Someone has an ideia.
Yhks
Hi @Éder Dias Abrahão -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What problem are you trying to solve by doing this? And, where would you want this information on the "percentage progress" stored / displayed?
Knowing those things may help the community to offer better ideas for your scenario. Thanks!
Until we know those things...
Let's assume you want to somehow capture "percentage progress" for each issue in a custom field.
You could set the value of that custom field in various ways, including using a workflow rule, using an automation for Jira rule, using a field scripting addon (from the Atlassian Marketplace), etc.
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you Bill!
I will use CheclList Progress % (JIRA Field) to Show the Progress of each Status in the WorFlow. At the moment i dont know how, but I m keep moving.
You may try any of those approaches I noted to set the field value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.