In my screen configuration the field "Priority" is at the top of the list, but in the issue view it's always at the bottom. How can I move this field to top of the the list?
Hi @Matthias Vogt
For Company managed projects: go to the layout section in you project settings here you can define where the fields appear in the issue view.
For Team managed projects: go to the issues section in you project settings here you can define where the fields appear in the issue view.
Check the context field section
See also documentation here
Thank you! I didn't know this new function to configure displays. I've read the documentation, but didn't unterstand all settings.Can I define a "standard" for new projects? Or what setting is used, if I create a new project with an exisiting screeen?
And are this display view settings always saved in project scope? So "Copy issue layout" is the only way to get all projects to the same layout?No matter if I have a company or team managed project, there is always only the option "Issues > Layout" to change this settings.
"Can I define a "standard" for new projects? Or what setting is used, if I create a new project with an exisiting screeen?"
No you can't, so the answer is the one you already provided your self -> "Copy issue layout" is the only way to get all projects to the same layout?
Ok, thank you for your help! Than I know what I have to do!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.