Hi guys,
I am just trying to get started with Confluence for my company but it's keep saying "We had some technical trouble".
I have checked the Confluence's status and it says everything is operational...
I don't know what to do...
Hi @Josh Yang welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is this occurring everywhere or just on one particular confluence page for you?
Have you contacted Atlassian Support regarding this?
Kind Regards,
Ash
This is happening everywhere I guess (I am currently trying to add Confluence to Jira for the first time for the company).
I wanted to contact someone in the support team, but I cannot get one-on-one support unless I am on a paid subscription plan. It was only leading me here...
What plan are you on for Confluence?
If you're on the free plan for both Jira and Confluence then it should work fine as long as it's up to 10 users.
Could you describe the steps you're taking to add Confluence?
I am currently on a free plan for both Jira & Confluence.
So I signed up at Jira first and then I wanted to set up Confluence.
I did the following:
1. pressed Confluence (I have tried many other ways to get to Confluence).
2. Pressed Try it now
3. pressed get started
Then it just shows me the error message attached in the main post.
I'm having the exact same issue with Jira Service Management
You should try in a different browser or incognito if you are using chrome browser. It worked for me just now!
I am in process of evaluating jira for our project management and hitting the exact same steps and issue except incognito doesn't solve anything.
same thing happens in another browser, both chrome and edge, cleared cache cookies etc,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.