Hello there!
We are looking to create a custom notification using the automation tool in Jira. The trigger can be scheduled and the action will be an email notification, this is the easy part.
What I'm wondering is if there is a creative way to list out all the issues that are in unreleased versions, organized by version?
I know we can use the lookup issues action to find all the issues in unreleased versions, but how can I organize them in an email notification so that they are in a list by each version. We would look for something like below:
Version 1
- issue key 1
- issue key 2
- etc
Version 2
- issue key 3
- issue key 4
- etc
I'm thinking something with a Lookup Table could help, but not really sure. Ideally this would be as automated as possible, but if we need to add new versions to the rule as they come up, that would also be acceptable.
Thanks in advance for any answers!