I can't find the option "Import Export" described in your documentation to create a backup copy of Jira.
I only have "Import" option.
Where/How do I export Jira ondemand? I need to export it and import it into my local instance we are installing.
You can find how to do it here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Exporting+issues
That is exactly my problem. documentation indicates to go to this option:
JIRA-only site, go to Administration > System > Import & Export > Backup manager
But that option is not available in my ondemand instance!
It is not in the same section as "JIRA Import". If you are an admin, see further down under
Thanks Jobin, but that menu option is not visible on my ondemand instance.
I just found this is a known bug/issue. Anyway, I was able to access typing the url directly.
https://<mydomain>.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.