Hi I'm using the roadmap macro to show my team's work using bars placed in various swimlanes.
The available view has the calendar going horizontally across; I use months and drop markers in to show each quarter of the Financial Year.
Where work is scheduled for a particular quarter I move the relevant bar into that quarter. However, where work hasn't yet been scheduled into the year's plan there's no place to put these bars. At present I place them in Q1, making it look like the work has completed. This obviously isn't satisfactory.

I'm reluctant to take this work off the roadmap; I need to show how much work there is in total and help reveal where we'll have pinch points.
I'd appreciate suggestions about how to show all this "yet-to-be scheduled" work.
For example, could an additional column be created and titled accordingly? Are there alternative views for the roadmap, e.g. "Doing Now", Doing Next", "Backlog"? which could have labels attached to give an indication of which quarter they're expected?
Many thanks in advance. 