We are trying to automate the approval of tickets coming with a subject line SecurityHub . We have created a rule but it doesn't execute on ticket creation.
Hi @Kiran Negi (ADV D AA) [X]
This should be possible, but might need more information...
As an example, here's a rule I tried which worked fine...
^ Let us know if this works for you! If not, more information would be great
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
I dont see the options you have in action field.
attached is the screenshot -
Have you tried searching for it?
I also assumed given it was an approval, that this was a JSM Project - is it? If not, how are you "approving" the issue?
I made some changes to the rule, and it gives me error as shown in attachment. I understand that it might be because of the workflow we have. Is there any way I can skip this workflow restriction. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.