I can create teams in teams tab, but cannot assign teams to specific jira project. I saw in other post saying the feature of adding teams to project is releasing. It is true? How to tell if if it is released to our company?
Hi @angela
You can assign Teams to Issues - if that's what you mean?
You can see how to do this from here: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/using-atlassian-teams-in-jira-projects/
Ste
Can I assign a team to a project people?
Not at this stage unfortunately - the People screen in a Project only accepts single users or Groups.
Groups is a good alternative though as you can create a Team as a Group, and then assign that rather than individually adding each person.
Hi Stephan,
Regarding "Team", I can't link it between form and screen.
I have Team field in screen, but can't choose it in form. Why is this happening?
Please see as following:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.