I am looking to utilize automation in my project to export newly created issues that meet the requirements of a custom yes/no field.Workflow isNew issue createdCustom Field = YesExport issue in XML formatSend exported XML to mail group.
Hi @Works, Robert
It appears you have an outline for your rule. What have you done thus far to try this?
If you have started a rule, please post images of your complete rule, the relevant actions, the audit log details showing the rule execution, and explain what is not working as you expect.
Until the community sees those...
I wonder how (and what) you intend to send in the email for the XML. Although there are built-in functions to xmlEncode a specific issue field, I do not believe there is a mechanism to do so for an entire issue's fields.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.