Like:
Dislike:
Oof, I loved it the first time that I used it, but found the same issues you mention.
Looking forward to its further development and integration in other apps.
@Rodrigo _Elevatic_improvement like I'm logged in to my Atlassian account to write this but none of the community pages work in dark mode. Atlassian Marketplace website another.
Community Dark mode? I never thought about this... But its a great idea! Now you set me on a rabbit hole, I'll check if its possible via extensions as well
I have used browser extensions to create dark mode. It can slow down page load. But the real problem is if a site is not designed for dark mode at times the experience is not poor.
I tried dark mode for about 3 minutes one day. I am using Confluence to document one of my company's applications. I found that emojis, panel/table background colors, and screenshots look horrible in dark mode, so I switched back to light mode. When we roll out the documentation for use by the team, we will need to tell people not to use dark mode.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.