Dear community,
I'm searching for advice on how to realize this requirement:
Target:
A established custom field on an issue type should get filled up with the Url (issue link) of the just created issue once it got successfully saved.
Business background: The Url (link to the Jira issue) is needed to be synched with a connected system (via binding option) offering the option to run a report having the issue link available next to some data.
Steps taken into consideration so far:
1. custom field created with field type Url and made available on the respective screenscheme of the issue type
What to do next now...
I was thinking in the direction of getting use of the automation engine.
I gave it a try but failed with findig the right command to fetch the Url and populate in the custom field.
Any idea how to get this realized?
KInd regards
Andreas