I just noticed it today. Not sure when it started but ALL closed Epics are now shown on the Epics Tab in the project backlog.
It wasn't like that in the past does anyone else have the same issue?
Thank for this post @Geylani Özçubukçu and @Trudy P Claspill
fyi I have had a problem the Epic panel showing Closed epics despite the Closed status being in the rightmost column in the board configuration. Unmapping the Closed status and setting it again resolved the issue.
Hi @Geylani Özçubukçu
Welcome to the community.
Can you please check if the status of EPICS are also in completed state(Done,Closed, Resolved)
I recently updated my Workflows. It turned our all completed EPICs were mapped to groomed status. Due to this the tickets are all completed, but the ticket is still shown in the epic panel.
Hello @Sanjog Sigdel
Yes, the done/closed/resolved ones are showing up on the EPIC TAB.
As well as all tickets completed as well.Until today that's how I was able to check were we had items we had to deliver in a cycle.
I did notice that somehow I did an action on all EPIC's.
I wonder if this caused it and how can I restore it?
Hello @Geylani Özçubukçu
Is the status assigned to the Epics mapped to the column farthest to the right on the agile board?
Are these Epics in a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?
If they are in a Company Managed project, go to the Filters > View all issues screen and execute a search for the Epics. Set the output display for the search to List view and add the the column for Epic Status. What value do the Epics have for Epic Status?
Hello @Trudy P Claspill
We are running a team-managed project. The epics are listed in the left of the screen as shown below:
For a Team Managed project the Epic and all of its child issues and their subtasks must be in statuses mapped to the column farthest to the right on your board. Is that true for these Epics?
Yes, They are all complete.
The Epic Below was completed on Feb 3rd, 2023.
It wasn't showing up until last week.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.