Hi,Can someone tell me how I will know that this feature is deployed for my environment, please?
Hi @Martine Costamagna
You can track the feature release here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/creating-a-kanban-board-for-a-jira-service-management-project-1001823609.html
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-8389
regards
Yes, this is the workaround thru Jira Software and I experimented with it last year but the Kanban board was available only for people who were Jira Software registered users - which is not the case for our users in Service Management.My understanding, from JSDCLOUD-8389, is that the Kanban board will be available directly in Jira Service Management, and hence displayed to people who are registered users in Jira Service Management only.The roll out started on September 14th taking a few weeks, I was wondering if there is an easy way to know that it has been done.Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards.
I'm not sure there is a precise way to know when it will come to your instance.
You can also check this page Cloud Roadmap | Atlassian
Regards
I will regularly check my instance.I subscribed to the page Cloud Roadmap.Thank you very much for your help,
I appreciate it.
Warm regards
Martine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.