Hi all,
We heavily use this publishing option to cut down on notification spam. This week I received reports from users that despite the docs team selecting the update without notifying option, they were still getting notifications every time that page was changed.Is this some kind of new permission loophole that I missed? It's happening in a space where every employee is set to watch all pages, but my understanding was that this publishing option was for exactly this kind of usecase. I did find this issue but Atlassian closed it and claimed it couldn't be reproduced: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-67625It's happening for both spaces where a user is watching pages, and spaces where a user is not watching pages or the space.
Hi @Lisa DellaPorta
I assume you've managed to reproduce it beyond the original report?
If yes, I'd add a comment to that bug to clarify it's happening again, or raise a new bug
Ste
We put in a support request and Atlassian handled it. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.