I need help to create a form on Jira using segment "end/star" However, I don't know how they work. How many segments can be used ? Does the "end" part has any sense?
Hi @Elodie BOUTANT
I assume you mean Sections in JSM Forms?
These are useful to break up your Forms' fields - but are most useful for conditionally shown fields - eg.
The Section starts with "end" as all fields above the sections are essentially in "another section"
Ste
If have 4 fields : A ( dropdown), B(long text), C (dropdown), D (long text)
Need 2 sections:
Section 1: B is visible when Option 2 is selected in A.
Section 2: D is visible when Option "Others" is selected in C.
It is very simple to do so in Freshdesk while looks impossible in JSM as it has sequential execution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.