Good day Community fellows,
I just realized that my answers post disappeared on page reload. Could anybody be so kind as to help me or redirect me to the appropriate support channel?
That would be super!
All the best,Rodrigo
Hi @Rodrigo _Elevatic_,
It appears that a few of your posts were incorrectly flagged as spam by our automated detection system. Sorry about that. I have restored these to the site.
Regards,
Andy
Hello @Andy Heinzer
Nothing to apologize for, completely understandable. And likewise thanks a lot for your help!
All the bestRodrigo
Hi @Andy HeinzerI've got the same issue. I've tried multiple times to reply to the question of our app user, and it disappears each time. Can you please help me out there?This is a question about our product, and I really need to provide guidance hereThis is the discussion: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/For-OBoard-OKR-can-you-link-sprints-instead-of-issues-epics-to/qaq-p/2532406#U2539396
Hi Margo,
When you post something to the site, there is a possibility that the system could automatically flag your content as spam. It seems that is what happened here. Trying to post the same content again will only cause the system to flag that as spam again too. I have marked all these posts as not spam, but now we have duplicates all over that thread. I will work to clean that up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.