Hello,
Trying to create an automation in our JSM instance to edit a field that is linked to our asset objects. I set the automation to condition based on simply the request type (all request types will be set to X group in assets).
I've been looking around and I think maybe the syntax is incorrect but I'm unsure of what to use in this case.
All I want to do is set the object to a specific value, no need to look up any extra values but simply set a static value based on the request type that comes into the portal.
When I set the field to edit, I've tried a few different syntaxes but every time I try to set it I get the same error on the rule when its run which is just:
"An error occurred while requesting remote information:
Bad Request"
I'm not sure what exactly is the issue, I've tried {{object.key}} and {{object.name}}, I've even just tried the key and name without the smart values.
Any help would be appreciated!