Hello the best community ever!
I do have quite a complex question, however I believe you could help me solving that. In my project I do have a large team of Developers and QA engineers. Both parties wanted to separate the boards to have a better view and transparency on their daily routine.
Workflow is pretty straight forward :
Open > In progress > Code-Review > Ready 4 deploy > Staging > QA > Released
The issue is the fact, that Developers want to see the Story points being burnt in the Staging status (to have the better burndown chart and also be proud of their achievements as QA process is quite complex and takes time).
At the moment what I get is a flat burndown with the Issue completed and Issue Reopened in the Event detail section of a report, because the issue is transitioned to the QA furtner. Is there any available solution for this?
Thanks in advance!