When a customer goes to create a ticket these are the errors I get. I only have two option for ticket creation. Any ideas on what this could be? I created a new request with the same fault. This is a team managed service project?
The fix was due to the permissions for the Project Lead being changed to non agent status thus not allowing the auto assign feature to work.
@Adrian Bass,
Do you have a hidden field on your request types?
Thanks,
Kian
No hidden fields. Not that I can see.
Hi @Adrian Bass ,
Based on the errors seen, you would need to to the request type configuration and inspect the field. The first message indicates that there is a field set to hidden but it needs a default value to be set.
For the 2nd message, check if you have any automation rules set to validate the text you place in the Details of Requested Change field"
Can you show the back end of the request types?
Hi @Adrian Bass,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Is the "Details of Requested Change" field on the request type form? If not then you would either have to add it or make the field optional. Any fields that you have marked as required either in the field configuration scheme or in the workflow has to be on the request type form.
Let me know if this is not enough.
Thanks for letting us know what the solution was!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.