I created a discovery project dashboard but the side scrollbar has been missing. I using Jira cloud on Mac system - Google Chrome browser. My colleague who is accessing Jira cloud on Windows system - Google Chrome, Edge is able to see the scroll bar just fine. Please help!. There are 10 columns, I have to resize the columns to see in one view as I am not seeing the scrollbar https://fospha.atlassian.net/jira/polaris/projects/TOO/ideas/view/3382217
Thank you for the help.Kitty
@kitty.miranda welcome to the Atlassian community
Have you tried clearing your Google Chrome browser cache to see if this resolves the issue?
I did try this but did not work, cleared the Chrome browser cache for all time. Any other thoughts?
Have you tried a different browser?
I tried Microsoft Edge too but the same.
HI @Brant Schroeder - its sorted now. Sorry to bother, I found the two finger scroll bar on mac.
If using Mac for the first time and using the mousepad on the Macbook, use your two fingers and the scrollbars will appear
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.