Hello,
I am wondering if it is possible to create a form in Jira that allows a user to update all of their open ticket statuses in one go. I am envisioning a form that pulls in all of a logged in user's open tickets. The user can enter all of their status updates from one central location this way.
Say for example I have 3 open tickets. I want the form to pull in those 3 open tickets and create a text field for each one. Each Jira ticket gets updated upon submit. It could be a comment, but better would be a specific area of the ticket, like a grid or something.
Something like this...
User: First Lastname
Label for Ticket 1 (ABC-765)
[ text area to enter a status update or comment ]
Label for Ticket 2 (ABC-321)
[ text area to enter a status update or comment ]
Label for Ticket 3 (ABC-987)
[ text area to enter a status update or comment ]
Is it possible to do this? Thanks in advance!