Hi all,
is there a way to show subtasks in the active sprint? I'm able to see only task issues.
Thanks
Paola
Hi @Paola Jafrancesco welcome to the community. If you base your swimlanes on Stories the sub-tasks will show. Another solution would be to include them in your filter query for the board. Swimlanes based on stories is easier
I think you could solve it using a sub-query!
I mean a JQL something like this:
parent = subquery("sprint in activeSprints()")
Basically you collect the sub-tasks whose parent is in an active sprint.
Subqueries are not available in the built-in JQL syntax, but there are multiple apps that provide it. I think ScriptRunner is one of them.
Hi Aron, thanks for the answer but my point is that I'd like to see them in the "Active Sprints" view
Oh, in that case the solution is what @Craig Nodwell answered!
thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.