I'm having trouble receiving notification emails from both Jira and Bitbucket.
I believe the domain [redacted] is on the email suppression list. Is it possible to take the domain off the list?
Hello @Sergiu Marincean
Because you are on the Free version and can't create a support case, I have added a tag to your post to bring it to the attention of the Atlassian Team. They should get back to you in the next 1 to 2 business days.
Hi @Sergiu Marincean I found there were a number of bounced messages. Several came back with a response of:
2023-09-05 04:36:56.872 550 No Such User Here
I have cleared our system of these suppressions for your domain. Yourself and other users on your domain should again be able to receive notifications from our services once more.
Andy
@Andy HeinzerI'm having the same problem. I don't receive any notifications in my email.
I have cleared a suppression from our side. You should now be able to received notifications again.
Andy, can you please remove the domain "alanglotz.com" from the suppression list? I fear the same thing may be happening to me. I am not receiving Trello notifications.
Used the test email notification listing link here (https://trello.com/test_notifications) and got:
Unable to send test notification TypeError: name.match is not a function
I am not receiving Trello notifications.
Hi @Angela L
I did not find any current suppression for your domain, but I have attempted to clear any blocks of it anyways. As for that test_notification tool, I am not familiar with it, but I found that our Trello support team is aware of the issue and is investigating this further.
If you are still having difficulty receiving notifications from Trello specifically, then I'd recommend trying to reach out to that support team directly on https://trello.com/contact
I'm having the same problem. I don't receive any notifications in my email.
@Andy Heinzer
Hi @Vole I saw your other post over in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-am-I-not-receiving-Jira-email-notifications-anymore/qaq-p/2560218 and responded there. I cleared the suppression for the entire domain.
@Andy Heinzer I'm having the same problem. I don't receive any notifications in my email.
@Elisa Valente
I found there was a suppression on your account. I have cleared it now. However I found that a message our system tried to send you received the following response from your mail server:
When we receive such a reply, we will tend to suppress further notifications to that address. This might be information you want to share with your mail administrator.
Regards,
@GladysA I don't see your account as a member of any Atlassian Cloud site at the moment. Hence there are no logs on my side that shows we have attempted to send email to your address recently (last 30 days).
If this is in reference to a Server or Data Center edition of one of our products, such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc. I am afraid that I won't have the ability to directly help here. I would recommend trying to reach out to your administrator of that site. They should have more information about your account and should be able to better troubleshoot this than I can.
@Andy HeinzerAgain I'm not receiving notifications, can you please check?
Hi @Mateus Rodrigues
I found there was another suppression on your account. There was a sent message to your account that bounced with an SMTP response of
2024-03-04T14:21:39.000Z 550 Mailbox does not exist!
I have cleared this suppression from our side, but I would recommend sharing this date/time and error message with your mail admin. I used a lookup of your domain with a command of
dig example.com MX
where example.com is your domain. I found your DNS MX records have 2 different servers here. I suspect that if your primary server is failing to respond for any reason, the 2nd MX record is then being tried to send to your account. But since that 2nd mail server doesn't have an account for your mailbox, we see the SMTP bounce message above. This type of bounce causes our system to suppress all future messages to your account.
I hope this can help to avoid a reoccurring problem here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.