I'm working with the Confluence API using Python. Here's my workflow:
- Fetch the content of a page using
get_page_by_id(). - Transform the content.
- Present the transformed content to the user via a web app using Jinja for them to approve or disapprove.
I'd like the content displayed in the web app to match the style it will have when uploaded back to Confluence. The challenge I'm facing is in rendering the content in the HTML template to ensure it looks consistent with the Confluence style.
When the user approves the content, I will be uploading it back to Confluence using the Python API. It's important that what the user views in the web app mostly matches what they will see in their Confluence space.
How can I render the transformed content in my web app to match the Confluence style, ensuring consistency between the preview and the uploaded content?