Please,
I want to grab the linked issue status and show it on a specific custom field.
How can I grab that information, and in addition, the "Assignee" field?
Hello @Bruno Xavier
You can use an Automation Rule to get information from a linked issue and add it to custom fields in the issue to which it is linked.
Do you have any experience with Automation Rules? Here is the home page for the documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-cloud-automation/
Thank you TrudyI am learning as my project requires, and it is new for me.
Let me check this link
This scenario is a little more complicated because you are working with linked issues. Are the issues in the same project? If not that adds another element that needs to be considered when creating the rule.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions that come up.
No that is not the same project.
I have been trying the entire morning with no success, which just makes the custom field "empty" let me paste here what I did
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.