I do not see the Include approval step on my status although I have two transitions set up for approval/removal.
@Karina Arenas,
Approvals are only available in workflows tied to JSM projects. You can create ways to only allow the issue to be transitioned by specific users, but marking it with an "approval" won't work in Jira Software.
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems Thanks for responding! I do believe it is a service project.
Make sure you tie it to a JSM project first. Once you tie it to a scheme that is in a JSM project, go back ot the workflow and you'll see the option to add an approval.
Hello Karina,
I recommend installing the "Approval Paths for Jira" app from the Atlassian Marketplace.
This app allows you to create approval processes for any Jira project, not just JSM.You can define approvers, sequence the steps, and customize conditions.
You can define approvers even if they are JSM customers.
Best,Parsa Shiva
Were you able to figure this out?
Thanks, Kian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.