I need to remove access that is currently set for our jira-servicemanagement-customer group . This because it currently automatically gives product access to all the members of the group but this is not needed for us. We would like all staff to have access to the portal to be able to submit requests but only limited nr of staff need the product access to work in Jira .
When I look at the Group access now it looks like the below and I would like to remove the user access for Service management and Software but don't know how.

I have read articles about removing product access in groups but it hasn't helped me.
I thought I could solve the problem for the Software product by creating a new default group with not product access but the User access is added automatically when I create a new group and I don't know how to change or remove it.
Does anyone know how to do this? There must be a way for us to have people with only access to the portal and not needing the product access?