Hello!
I would like to embed a Jira dashboard/ site into a SharePoint site.
Is there a way to do this without a connector?
Hi @Viktoria Kleinhans and welcome to the community
From what I can see in the Microsoft documentation, you can display content on your SharePoint page from sites that allow embedding. Unfortunately, native Jira dashboards can't be shared externally with URLs.
Luckily, there are apps in the Atlassian Marketplace that enable this functionality, like the one my company develops, Dashboard Hub for Jira - Custom Charts & Share Reports
Dashboard Hub empowers you to share dashboards with secure public links, which can be easily used to embed your dashboards into your Sharepoint site.
Hope it helps!
Sigh. Why is it every time I google a question for Jira it's almost always answered with "There is a marketplace app for that."Especially when apps are designed by total users Jira is licensed for. I can't just buy it for 4 people, I have to buy a 5000+ license......
Have you considered the Jira web part from the SharePoint store: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-gb/product/office/WA200006682?tab=Overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.