I tried to create a filter:
issuetype = Epic AND issueFunction in issueFieldMatch("", "issuetype in (Planning, Design)")
Got this response:
The "issueFieldMatch" JQL function provided by "Adaptavist Scriptrunner" for Jira Server works differently in Jira Cloud. Run it directly in "Enhanced Search" instead. See the documentation for more details: https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/scriptrunner-jql-keywords-functions
but of course that link is a 404 dead page
I want to create views that help me understand which Epics have specific child issue types, and conversely, which Epics do not have any child issues of those types.
Here are my two main goals:
- Tracking Epics with Specific Child Issue Types:
- How can I set up a filter or a query to identify Epics that have child issues of certain types? I'd like to keep an eye on these Epics as they progress through various phases.
- Identifying Epics without Specific Child Issue Types:
- Conversely, how can I create a view that shows Epics that do not have any child issues of specific types? This would help me identify Epics that may need additional work in those areas.
I'd greatly appreciate any insights, tips, or JQL queries that can help me achieve these tracking objectives.
Thank you in advance for your assistance!