Hi, We are trying to integrate our JIRA sofware tool with Salesforce/FinancialForce PSA. where we want to track all the project progress in PSA and have the developers to update the JIRA and the same thing sync in PSA. With regards to this effort is there any documentation of JIRA field mapping to PSA fields. Used this link : https://1x8clt34ex4l3nepm7b15t5f-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/assets/downloads/pdf/FinancialForce-Jira-Integration-April-2021.pdfas per previous discussion but getting the error as site cannot be reached. Please share the documentation if there is any. Thank you, Ramya
Hi @Ramya Sollapura welcome to the community! I found a Salesforce integration guide. I've provided a link here: Jira & Salesforce
There was a bunch of other stuff when I did a browser search on the integration, but this is what I found from Salesforce.
It looks like Atlassian also has a connector, I found that here: Jira Salesforce Connector
Hope that helps.
Hi @Ramya Sollapura
Welcome to the community. This is Majid @ Exalate.
There are several tools available to integrate Jira with Salesforce. Hopefully, this guide would be enough to get you started, but please feel free to reach out in case you have questions.
Thanks
Majid
@Ramya Sollapura hey there. I see a couple of solutions already listed. Did you manage to resolve your issue? If not and you're open to exploring alternatives, i'd like to add another possible solution's jira salesforce integration guide from a 3rd party tool (ZigiOps) as those mentioned already. Feel free to ask any questions.
Regards, Diana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.