Hi guys!
I'm creating an automation that synchronizes the status of items with the same title but in different projects.
Has anyone seen something similar?
Thanks for the help!
@Ana Luiza Chagas -
If I understand your ask correctly - Your projects shares the same WF statuses names and you want your automation rule to be executed for all of your projects in question?
If this is correct, then you will need to change the scope of your automation rule from single project to multi-projects (global scope) for the rule to triggered and executed when the conditions matches among your projects.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
HI @Joseph Chung Yin
Thanks for the answer!
I'm trying to duplicate items in different projects and sync the statuses of the cloned items, have you seen anything similar using the ScriptRunner plugin?
Thanks!
It is not clear on what you are asking in your update. Please provide more detailed examples, so we can assist further and advise on third party add-ons.
Best, Joseph
@Joseph Chung Yin I'm trying to run the following rule:
When an item is created in project A, the same item is also created in project B.
Whenever the status of the item in project A is updated, the status of the item in project B is also updated.
It's as if the items are synchronized, despite being in different projects.
Have you ever seen something similar? I'm trying to use scriptrunner to solve.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.