Hi
I have SLAs for multiple types of Request Types and one of them is not working correctly.
I have 2 separate SLAs set up for what we are calling Change Requests, this covers a total of 3 different request types.
One SLA is for Acknowledgement and the other SLA is for Implementation Timeframe.
Acknowledgement SLA seems to be working fine.
Priority - Emergency = 4h
Priority - High = 16h
Priority - Medium & Low = 40h
The 2nd SLA for Implementation Timeframe is not working correctly.
Priority - Emergency = 4h
Priority - High = 24h
Priority - Medium = 40h
Priority - Low = 80h
On a ticket Submitted with LOW priority, the Acknowledgement SLA worked fine displaying 4h. The Implementation Timeframe displayed at 4h as well and not 80h as expected.
The query for Implementation Timeframe is = "Request Type = X" OR "Request Type = Y" OR "Request Type = Z" AND Priority[Dropdown] = Emergency
What am I doing incorrectly?
Priority[Dropdown] = custom field
Calendar is Core Business Hours
I have read it is not good to use too many ORs in the JQL and to use AND statements instead.
Can anyone help me with figuring this out? Thanks, AM