W just switched from server based Jira to Jira cloud and the card colors we set up for our sprint board are not showing up even though the card color rules are still in place. How can I get the card colors to appear on the cards?
Hi @Jay Barron ,
Just to confirm - have you set up the cards color in the board settings?
To do that you need to open your board, click "3 dots" menu at the upper right corner and select "Configure board". Then in the board settings select "Card colours" and don't forget to specify the category based on which you would like to highlight your cards.
Hope, this helps.
Best wishes,
Helen
Hi @Helen Rastetska
Our card colors have been set up in the board, and the triggering factors are being used on our issues. That's why I don't understand why the cards aren't showing colors.
Hi @Jay Barron
Adding on to Helen's answer...
To confirm, when you used Jira Server was the entire card background color filled?
If so and that is what you were expecting, Jira Cloud does not work that way. Unfortunately it only shows a thin stripe of color down the left side of the cards on the board. There is a suggestion to set the entire background color for this feature: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-21499
Kind regards,Bill
I'm just wanting to see the thin color bar along the left edge of the card. Our company switched from sever based Jira to Jira cloud over the weekend. I had the card colors set up and working perfectly on the server version of Jira, so I don't know what's wrong with the way the colors are set up on Jira cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.