Hi.
I'm hoping someone can help with this. I've recently created a new team managed project within my company for our Finance team to help them work more effectively/efficiently and give them transparency on types of issues being received.
The problem I'm experiencing is that because this is for our Finance team, they will be dealing with highly sensitive information therefore the project has to be set up as "Private", meaning only people who have specifically been given internal access (only Finance Team Members) can access this project.
This is causing major issues when either an internal or external customer emails in a request to the Finance team and copies in (or sends direct and copy finance team in) an internal user who does not have access to the project as they do not receive any notifications advising of the issue being raised and cannot access that particular issue. Finance team are also unaware that the reporter has copied in an internal person who may be required to work within the issue.
Does anyone know of any way I can get around this problem so we can enable view/add internal comment to any issue that an internal user has been copied in on, but does not allow them access to any other issue within the project?
Thanks in advance!