I am managing the delivery for 6 teams and need to see the total story points burnt for each sprint and each team members.
I am not able to select `story point` as issue filed while using any widget from Jira dashboard
Hi @Mohamed Emad,
see this thread for reference: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-Report/qaq-p/2482771
TLDR, you should be able to do that using the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget that comes with Jira natively, or utilise a solution from the Atlassian Marketplace.
Hope this helps,
Best,
Hannes
Thank you @Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira for your reply.I am checking them out
Hello @Mohamed Emad,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
If you want to aggregate story points on your Jira dashboards, you can check out our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
You can also test our app without installation on our demo dashboards.
Thanks @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.