Hi,
Welcome to the community
Can you make sure there is a transition from the open status.
Hi @Rajeshwaran M welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please check for any conditions in the outgoing transitions from status 'Open' and adjust them if needed.
Of course, users need the Transition Issues permission as well.
Hello @Rajeshwaran M Welcome to the group.
You are seeing this error due to one of the following reasons:-
1. In Permission Scheme, use don't have permission to Transition issue from one status to another.
2. There is a condition which restricts users to move issues from one status to another.
3. Similar to Conditions there can be certain validators which restricts transition of tickers from one status to another.
Some examples I have implemented:-
1. A ticket cannot be transitioned from backlog to To Do unless it has a Sprint Value.
2. A ticket can be transitioned to To Do only when it is Estimated and is Assigned to a user.
Where Can I find the permission scheme setting ?
Sorry I'm new to Atlassian products I'm not sure where to check the conditions
@Rajeshwaran M Go to Project Settings -> Permissions
It has all different kinds of Schemes(Operations a user can perform) and permission corresponding to the schemes. If the user donot fall under that scheme, add them.
Let me give it a try
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.