Hi Community,
So when we first started using the User profile Jira service management - customer for staff that needed portal access but no access needed to the actual projects it worked well (this spring) and I am sure I could see that this user role didn't require a Jira license and therefor no cost for these users. But now all of a sudden I can see that all these users (Jira service management - customer ) also have an active product license for Jira software and when I remove that checkbox ALL other boxes is also un-ticked automatically, except the site access checkbox. When trying to give the user the Jira service management - customer role again it automatically checks the boxes for Jira Software user and Confluence - Guest.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Shouldn't the Jira service management - customer role come with no cost?
Thanks for your help!