I am not able to see all sprints velocity in my velocity chart? only last 6 sprints velocity only showing
Hi @krish,
Per my knowledge, this is not possible in the Jira reports.
But you can do this by using our Great Gadgets app. One the many gadgets that this app offers is the Team Velocity gadget that allows visualizing all the sprints. The gadget is more advanced comparing with the Jira reports and it allows visualizing many other things, like scope change or percent added/removed.
The app is free for up to 10 users. I hope this helps.
Danut.
Hi @krish ,Welcome to the Atlassian Community. You are correct that only the last 7 sprints are displayed, as explained on this page Atlassian only uses data from the last 7 sprints to calculate your velocity. Why would you want to see your older velocity? Given that velocity is a forward looking metric used to predict how much your team will be able to commit to in the next sprints I feel like going back further in time has limited usage. But maybe I'm wrong here, so I would love to understand why you want to look back further in time?Cheers,Peter
I want to see and show to stake holders how my team velocity improved from sprint 1 to current sprint may be 14
Hi @Peter Van de Voorde
So how do you fulfull the above request by @Julia Agüero ?
I have the same use case
Hi,
As an alternative, to track resource / sprint velocity as a dashboard gadget, I can recommend our app. The app comes with couple of gadgets to track team member's velocity in a sprint and also a complete sprint status overview. The app shows data upto 15 sprints.
Sprint Velocity & Status Gadgets
Disclaimer : I am part of the team which developed this app
Also me I need your support since my velocity chart represents only committed but done no
Hi Mona,
Request you to please drop an email to support@rvsoftwares.in with the issue details.
The support team will get back to you instantly.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.